Some quick observations from the first week of 2012. Here’s one for every day of the week.
1) Having a plan is awesome. Following through is brilliant.
2) Feeling gratitude and expressing gratitude are different. Both are valuable.
3) Asking for help is an act of bravery.
4) So is admitting that you need love.
5) My cell phone battery is completely insufficient for how I live my life.
6) The best mornings don’t start with an alarm clock. I’m not above sleeping in whenever I get the chance.
7) Family is what you make of it. I appreciate all of mine, even if I’m not sure what to do with them some of the time.
Happy New Year! May this be the best, most interesting, thrilling, productive time of our lives.